Calendar of events
Celebrate with us 100 years of protection of the Białowieża Primeval Forest!
Date of event: 31.01.2022 - 05.02.2022
On December 29, 2021, 100 years have passed since the introduction of the first formal protection of the Białowieża Primeval Forest, the last primeval lowland forest on our continent.
We have the unique privilege of having a forest in our country, which is home to bison, lynx and thousands of other animals, plants and mushrooms, a national treasure comparable to Wawel, a world heritage site of the same rank as the Amazon, Galapagos Islands or Komodo.
We want to celebrate this round anniversary with you, tell you why this is such a special place, why it was and should be protected and why we would like the National Park to cover its entire area.
What is going to happen?
- our stand can be visited on January 31 – February 2, 2022, from 10 am till 7 pm, the stand is located in the Superhero Zone, on level 0, opposite Auchan,
- you will be able to take a photo of yourself as an activist supporting the protection of the Białowieża Forest, and then tag it in social media #100latochronypuszczy
- you will also learn how you can contribute to the protection of wild bees and other pollinating insects, protection of natural forests, saving the Arctic,
- we will tell you how you can make a hotel for wild pollinators yourself,
- a quiz with prizes will be waiting for the youngest bee and forest heroes :-), as well as coloring books and nature puzzles.
You're cordially invited!