Calendar of events
HEALTH ON FOUR FEET
Date of event: 17.06.2023 - 17.06.2023
• Do you want to learn more about conscious care and taking care of your dog's health?
• Have you been planning consultations with a behaviorist for a long time, but you still lack time for it?
• Are you considering adopting a pet but keep putting it off?
• Do you dream of a beautiful portrait photo with your dog?
• Or maybe you just want to spend fantastic time with your children?
Visit us on Saturday, June 17, at Galeria Bronowice.
We have planned a day for you under the slogan "Health on four legs", full of attractions for everyone.
The program includes
• Healthy heart workshops – a lecture and conversations with a veterinary cardiologist and a demonstration of cardiological examinations
• "Conscious adoption" - workshops with the Krakow Society for the Care of Animals
• Dog Fitness – training for dogs and carers and workshops with a behaviorist on healthy activity in dogs
• About the bowl - workshops with a veterinary nutritionist on a heart-healthy diet
• Contest with fantastic prizes for the Dog Prince and Princess
• Animation stand for children, including face painting, balloons and an art competition
During the event, there will be a COLLECTION FOR KTOZ SHELTER!
We will be grateful for any donations and gifts in kind. We mainly collect:
• Blankets, towels, bed sheets - can be used
• Good quality food for dogs and cats (especially food for young and older animals)
For the participants of the event, we have prepared prizes, gifts and invitations to cardiological screening!